SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Workshop
SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Training, January 26 - 27, 2016
This two-day intensive workshop put on by PROPEL covers all aspects of writing SBIR/STTR grants focused on life science technologies including: eligibility, sources of funding and agency differences, understanding what reviewers look for, step-by-step instruction on how to write each section of your proposal. The workshop will cover all agencies, including Department of Defense, National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health, with a detailed emphasis on NIH.
Who should attend:
- Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
- Individuals interested in learning enough about the program to determine if they are interested in pursuing future submissions
- Individuals supporting SBIR/STTR applicants and companies including financial managers, business mangers, other administrative personnel
- Individuals from academic institutions interested in working with SBIR/STTR applicants as subcontractors and supporting personnel
Why you should attend:
- National averages for NIH SBIR proposal funding are around 20% for Phase I and 40% for Phase II
- BBC clients are funded at a rate two to three times higher than the national average across agencies
Registration: $250 per participant / $200 each additional participant from the same company. Register online before January 21, 2016: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/sbirsttr-grant-writing-workshop-jan-2016-registration-18188855356.